"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Celestial Love For Dummies -1-

Simple Celestial Love 

When the silence falls 
With darkness, over the day 
That has just gone,
Forever down

The screen lights up 
And I, like a fly, 
Transcend it towards 
You, 
With a few words... 

...I cling onto the branches 
Of your keys, 
Mesmerized, climbing 
The veins of your leaves, 
I slide... 

...Into my mind where you 
Left a picture 
And a sigh 
The other day 
And I... 

...Wonder 
Is it true? 
I ask my thoughts 
If they could really have made 
You... 

- to Mr. T.A. 
18 June 2023

Inspired by: 

No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |