"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Confidant

I can't be your friend
You can't be my confidant
Just...

...When I'm running free
From my innermost queries
I hear the noise of the mighty Sea behind...
And flooded by waves of blood I stumble and fall...

...An anaemic silhouette
Crying its brains out
While magnetically reaching the truth of the sky
With disintegrating pleasure
I am...

Shaky and drained
I smoke a cigarette
To calm my feelings down
And get lost in the crowds
But I can't hide you behind the white clouds
Of the meaningless words
Poured out of my stymied throat
That built this laughable wall
Between us...

...In shivers and colds
In electrical storms
Which surround me at night
Connecting my mind and feet at the cosmic voltage,
In sweats that wear me out
In dreams that tear me down
I love you...

-to Mr. F.
14.12.2010

No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |