"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Beyond Crazy

Crazy, crazy doll
Your own troll... You... So I
Now I
Must stay away
So I can still
See you
And feed myself
With you
Love you
My crazy
Crazy
Doll...

The more pain
You give me
Love you
The deeper
It doesn't depend on me only
Only
If you'd understand...

I am your God and even I
Suffer
Have to
Suffer
Because you love
Love to suffer
And I
Love you
Like my God
Ah God
You are

The more intense
The pain
The higher the love, gets higher
Your love
Over me
My love

You have melted
Over months
Into my love
The higher we've got
The less
In control
So I
Oh you
Just don't
Oh my...

I can feel you
In my hands
Melted wonder
So wonder
Full
No wonder
No less

Why...

We're so high
No worries
Just a melted dream
We have become

I cry
Can you hear me?
You cry
I can hear you
I love
Love you
My doll
Beautiful
Like no other

- 03 March 2021

No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |