"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Love In Freedom

Freedom is God
Freedom is good
In freedom I love you the best
In freedom I love you the most
My love, free love
Free as I am
Why can't you picture this
Why can't you picture me
Loving you fully
In holy freedom
I want you because i do
I need you not because i have to
In truth and freedom
I make love to you
I am your possession
And yet i am free
You are my possession
Just when you make love to me
This is the best
This is the most
This is how God designed it to be
Understand
That I couldn't love you as much
As i do in freedom.
You are my reason
You are my truth
You are my belief
Understand
That there's nothing more
I could give you.

- to Mr. C. G.
14 March 2021

No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |