"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Thursday, July 9, 2020

The Random Twig

I need to know that I am the Queen of your kingdom
That I am the one and only, like a jewel turning bloody red,
And flowing on your wrists, like lava,
When mounted on top of a ring.

I need the exclusivity of your words
The innermost corridors of your thoughts
So i can metamorphose into the only wave
Able to leave visible traces of salt on your sweaty skin

I am not a chamomile flower
To easily boil crammed within a full bag of tea
I am the only carnivore rose with thick velvet petals
Ready to climb your unknown and waste away to self-harm
For the holy purpose of merging my mouth, my skin, my meat,
my embrace and my mind
With yours.

My breath is at the Sun's temperature
It is the hottest steam measured within the human system
I'm there, floating above, I don't think that you have even noticed me
Since you think that I'm a random twig
Fallen on your morning alley,
Which you step on with a cup of coffee in your hand
Sipping slowly, after the morning sex,
Unaware of a heart beating under your feet
That bursts and bleeds in heavy tears
And turns the whole sky into an empire of fire
Just for the delight of your eyes.

- to Mr. C.G.
  July 10, 2020







No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |