"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Friday, July 17, 2020

The Pleasure Of You

Wires
Unknown wires connected to your stellar beauty
And bound from above to my wrists weakened emotionally
Make me shiver
Make me want, make me need, make me slip on pleasure
So much pleasure of you
Into myself  
I pour the black of my eyes
Like a cup of coffee into the blue sugar of your eyes
And mix them all into the hot milk of my breasts
With a painful squeeze set ablaze
So you drink it all
So you drink me off
Incandescent quivers burn all my thoughts away
Covered in ashes I scream for more and more
And more
Of you
Raw meat grows again from myself
For another round of extreme insanity
Immobilized by your golden arms
I wait with desire, incertitude and slight fear
For you to waste all, all of you into me
So I can turn all of you into the best of me
And pass it all back to you
My opened mouth sips the maddening drops of your sweat
Your chest heavily presses against my rising breasts  
I put my arms around you
And suck you inside
All of you
Your eyes
Your hair
Your mouth
Your tongue
Like blind, reading your wrinkles
Projecting them on my eyelids
Your moves
Your gasps
Your thoughts
Your everything
Everything
Everything
Merging inside
Higher inside of me
Up to my head
Piercing my blood-brain barrier
And passing into my mind
Like a paralyzing drug
Only you
The sweet
Only you
The beautiful
Slide inside
Into my meat
Into my mind
There, deep there
C'mon
C'mon
Can't hold it
Now
Now
Now
Surrender!

- to Mr. C.G
17.07.2020

No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |