"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Monday, July 27, 2020

The Last Poem

I curse you from the bottom of my soul
I curse your beloved, your life, your present and future.
So many days, so many months, a whole year of my life and beyond
Drowned in absolute love of your picture.

I still remember those days like it was yesterday
Playing Keane's celestial songs and writing daily poems
Inspired by those keys and written for your strange beauty.

In that insane dream I was diving and could never return
Not even today I am back on Earth full body and mind.
I'm still floating somewhere in between, among leftovers of you
The then flowers closed their petals, but I still feel their smell sometimes.

Today the news came over me like a long thin knife running to pierce my heart
To bury me in desperation and helpless regrets
To rewind those surrealy perfect memories.
How could you do this to me?
Do you remember me?
Do you fucking remember me?
I'm sure you do, you will ever remember me, you failed entertainer.
You will always remember your days of glory
With which I coincide.

- to Finn Vine
27.07.2020

No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |