"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Oh, what a dream!

I was with my coworkers, running on some buildings like the ones in Brandon Lee's movie - the Crow (that I watched before getting asleep). Radu was there as well. He was on the other side of the building and I couldn't reach him.

On the building there were some computers too and a round table. The firm had some guests or something and Radu was responsible for them. He was tired and at some point he burst, yelling that he doesn't make extrahours anymore.

It was dark there, a kind of electricity break and suddenly after he yelled the building was shed into light.

My coworkers laughed and said that he should've yelled earlier, since all his wishes come true. (This must be the fact that I associate him with Jesus).

Then he sit near a female coworker and they seemed so close, although I declared in the office that he is my mate. The people around me asked me if I am sure of what I am saying and I wasn't sure anymore.

That woman looked rather like Dana than like Chuckles. He spent a lot of time with her, laughing, but then he left home alone (like he does with Chuckles).

Suddenly he appeared in a hospital room where I was going to have a herniated disc surgery. He was dressed in a white gown and was a medical assistant.

I talked to him a lot about teeth, his teeth were looking rather strange, but he said that he feels all right with them, but not as ok as some might think. He laughed, I laughed, it was a relaxed conversation. (see his real problems with the teeth, the disease of the other teen and the baby sitter thing that continues below):

A female doctor appeared and she said that I should get ready for the surgery. I was dressed like shit and I didn't take a shower those days, so I was stinky and my hair on my legs was pretty long. (see my hair complex).

I asked him what's his role in the surgery and he said that he will make me the anaesthesia injection and I was thinking: so what if that is made into the leg? He will see some hairy dirty legs. (see that inferior race thing that you accused me of).

I went to the bathroom and I was sitting there very long. I took a narcotic myself in order to relax (see the Xanax that I used to take in order to relax in his presence).

I went out of the bathroom and the doc said that I should hurry. Radu was pretty smiley and said that everything will be all right. I told to the doc that I took another analgesic and she said that it's ok, that they won't combine. Then the dream got cut.

Now I was with Radu at a party. We were supposed to dance, but a couple near us started to gasp and I could see with my bare eyes that they were having sex.

Radu was sitting on a chair with flowers (like those ones at the party) and I was sitting on him, but with my back turned to him. We were looking into a big mirror.

I asked him: what are they doing there? (those two people who had sex).

He didn't answer, but he took his dick off, he spread my legs and he put it in me. It wasn't big, it was pretty flabby and I didn't feel anything. He got in and out for just about three times, then he cum, but not really in me. He cum all over that chair. It was A LOT of sperm there.

Then he left for a few seconds and my American bf appeared like a shadow and told me: so what are you doing now? Take his sperm and put it inside of you! You said you want his kid! (The American dude actually said that back then when he couldn't fuck me proper, saying that he wants my kids).

I had a piece of paper in my hand, trying to put the sperm in it, but I couldn't, because it was slipping down. I started to play with it like I battered the dought and the sperm got thicker and thicker and the spermatozoids became visible, moving their tails. I kissed it and I swallowed some.

Radu came back and he said: c'mon, kiss it and take it, I thought you liked it. Then he looked at me and smiled sad and bitter: is this a couple to you? (meaning that I want to make and raise the kid alone, just taking his sperm).

I didn't say anything and my mouth was full of clammy sperm.

He said: come here, let me kiss you! He kissed me, but he swallowed sperm instead of being a real kiss. He choked with it and said, laughing: "I can't even kiss you".

Afterwards, I was ashamed to take his sperm and to put it inside of me.

No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |