"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Well Happy Birthday my Bobby
I haven't been here in time to say it to you,
To let you know if you're still making my dreams
After the long ban that I was going through.

It's been a year now, my dear
Since I fell for your tennis ball,
When I was writing poems in English
Instead of entertaining a Romanian boy doll.

Now my days are not very different
Though people don't call me "nuts" anymore
Because the guy is in my office
And the virtual turned into something so sore.

So what if he doesn't waste a spittle on me
And for nothing I keep writing him poems?
For the people around he's still so real, you see,
Even though you and me conjoined two kingdoms.

The fact that he's at a few meters distance
Makes him more real than all the dreams that we've had
When ideally we pictured each other
Hanging night and day on a thread.

Our souls were beating through wires
Flesh and blood symbolised by a shiver of mind
Coalesced thrills ablazing abstract desires
A combination of prayer and fraud.

Now I am back to gather the echoes
Left behind our traces of steam
Light fingers sublimating the meanings
Of the everlasting love theme.


~to Crazy Bob
26.12.2007

No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |