"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Objectifying You

I was so hungry of you, so I wrote this little poem.
It's not very good, this happens after a period of literary abstinence.

I must play games for the sake of gaming
I must fake smile for the sake of winning you
Over
And over me
In your juicy rain
Soaked like a rag
Moist and greedy
I wrap your feet with idolatry
Grab you and tie you up in the arms of my hair
So you can't escape,
I choke your will
And dismiss your words,
I crush you
And savour the core
Like nothing else
I need

- to Mr. C.G
10.02.2021

No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |