"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Thursday, February 18, 2021

hey, hey, hey, just play with me

hey, hey, hey
just play with me
p-lease beauty

i can get no
satisfaction
when you're quiet
there's no action

and i don't
and i don't
and i don't
have more time
for you baby
for your beauty
to entertain you night and day
to suck you and fuck you all the way

goddamit the days are so short
in an office stuck all day
away from your killing beauty
fuck my days are so darn gray

oh my baby
i want your honey
cum deep inside of me
give me your beauty
with my legs around your back
i pull you in ah so good yeah
so crazy
ah yea yea yea
eat all of you baby
with my pussy
i'm so hungry
ahhhhhhhhhh
in-sa-ni-ty

no no no no no no no
how i want to give you a blow
i don't want to be
in an office all day
from you so away

i want to kiss you my prey
to suck your tongue
and drink your spit
feel your tongue inside of me
and your nose rubbing my clit

hey hey hey
turn over babe
gimme your alabaster cock
to lick it and suck it, oh you rock
so hard ah yeah
my God baby
you're so pretty
and so tasty
mmmmmm yeah
seriously
i'm so crazy
for you baby
i'm overflowing
whole body's craving
i want you
again oh yeah
inside of me
again again and again and again
until you get dry within

oh take a nap
and then wake up
my labia is opened up for you
gimme your cock, you are so true
oh beauty to pain
pour it into my brain
again and again
again and again

No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |