"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Metallic Creeps

Your majesty gives me the creeps
Every morning I find myself like a poorly trained climber
Wandering at the base of Mount Everest.
I feel a challenging lump in my throat
When I stare at the highness above
And the thought of the long journey makes me dizzy and sick.

On a raw stomach, filled just by worship and lust,
Every day is a waging battle
Between the pleasure of idly indulging in you
And the effort of climbing every step of the ladder
That connects to your electrical grid.

So high, and higher and higher
Too hard, and harder and harder
I feel all of my strings loaded under their ultimate tensile strength
I scream, but the sound vibration stretches them further 
Pressing my brain against the walls of its physical limits. 

Toxic perfection
Taking over the pace of my breath and upregulating the functions of all my organs,
Forcing them in a simultaneous full operational state
And melting all out in a metallic incandescence
That grinds me away...

03.06.2020
Inspired by:




No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |