"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Slave & Piano Event

Poem inspired by:



Your keys cry, replayed by the few flashes of my mind;
Just tyrany... and you, the Beautiful!

Melted, I struggle to hold them all together
But, entwined with your yesterday's fingers, they are slowly fading away...
...Then it comes the same day;
Disheveled, your godlike memories lay
On painful dawns...

This week I was a queen for two hours
And a slave for one hundred and sixty six.
Breathing for one hundred twenty minutes
And choking for the rest...

The highest, the deepest, the loveliest, the best...
The tameless rocker in disguise
Smoothly reassembling the human nature

My small - angelic, my huge - demonic prize
Unlocking the bars of my life cage,
Unleashing the sweetness of the primal rage
With a song...

- to Mr. Balázs Havasi
18.11.2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The writing is a bitter-sweet parody, inspired by his "Drum & Piano" Project.

No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |