"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Night Peak

Inspired by:



Candidly laid
On my classical side
I thought that I fancied just the genius in you
I thought that I found the meaning of truth

But there's no sunset without the interplanetary kiss
And no sunrise without the erythrocytal birth
There's no art without bleeding
And no creation without merging
There's no innocence without passion
And no infant born outside of the flesh...

Sitting on my diffuse verandah
Pensive and misguided by your piano keys
By day I flooded you with cold admiration
In prayers cheating the overall of my definition.

But He who rearranges it all - the darkness -
Proved that you're not related to angels
When you cast the blue of your eyes
Upon my high erotic dreams
When you hold my breath, entwining,
When you made me cry for a piece of my meaning,
When your skin was smelling like the vice of the gods
When, defeated, I couldn't listen you singing,
When we didn't talk, but our cells.

You were so unromantic and man
Sweating in my mouth, under subconscious bites
The pulsating veins on your arms
Choking my breasts from their sides

...God
He was the one rising in me...
Connecting my mind to His electrical beam
He simply decoded you with The Scream...

- to Mr. Balázs Havasi
02.12.2011

No comments:

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |