"Learning the order of magnitude of the human spirit and consequently dealing with its complexity is art." -Vera
RONA POEMS is a new mix of Romanian and English poetry. On this blog I post the latest poems inspired by my latest muses.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Sphinx

She was cleaning the floor of my antiquated tears
Wiping them off with a dumb happy laughter;
My love was bleeding through her genitals
Portraying religions of sunset on the forehead of our beloved. 

She was slapped, mocked at and whipped 
I was just lonely and high, 
She got knelt down, disheveled and blown, 
While dumbfounded, I was just wondering why

I was thanking the Heavens 
For a few conventional phrases a day, 
While she bemired the Sphinx in our sheets
Claiming that everything is fair play. 

15 minutes have passed like a knife
Opening a dark tunnel in my viscera 
Through which my utopia escaped this dual world
To rest in peace, in my distilled loving era.


- to Mr. T.W.
11.02.2014

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bullshit

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | Comments |Contact| Archive |